Input your temporary user ID (Send by SMS)
Debit Card Number
insert without '-'
Debit Card Pin
Terms and Conditions
- Customers have to visit one of Hana Bank branches to be able to use MyHana Internet Banking and/or MyHana Mobile Banking. After registration by filling in a request form at one of Hana Bank branches, Customer will receive temporary userID by SMS. This temporary userID is only available for 7 calendar days before it expires.
- Customer will have to visit Hana Bank website at https://myhana.co.id (or http://hanabank.co.id) to activate MyHana Internet Banking facility. At the website, Customer will have to input their temporary userID, debit card No and PIN.
- After userID and debit card PIN has been validated, Customer will be able to create new userID and password for MyHana Internet Banking.
- Customer is only able to make 1 (one) userID and password, where userID and password are used to login into MyHana Internet Banking and MyHana Mobile Banking.
- For secure transaction, Customer will have to choose an image, color, and name. This image will be used as anti-phishing prevention system, therefore more protection for the Customers.
- Various types of facility provided in MyHana Internet Banking and MyHana Mobile Banking is available for every Hana Bank Customer to use. Individual Customer can use any facilities available, however corporate customer may only use inquiry in MyHana Internet Banking and MyHana Mobile Banking (Business version of MyHana Internet Banking and Myhana Mobile Banking will be launched later).
- Any addition or reduction of the facilities and transactions available at MyHana Internet Banking and MyHana Mobile Banking will be notified to the Customers through the website at https://myhana.co.id at least 7 (seven) calendar days prior the effective date.
- Hana Bank, by certain considerations, is able to change the Guidebook for MyHana Internet Banking and MyHana Mobile Banking. The changes will be notified to the Customers through the website at https://myhana.co.id, at least 7 (seven) calendar days prior to the effective date.
User ID and Password
- UserID and password are confidential and only can be used by the Customer who has the authority to make the transactions.
- Customer is NOT allowed to, consciously, lend or giving the userID and password to others. Customer is responsible to keep userID and password unknown to others.
- Customer is NOT allowed to save or write userID and password on any visible media, such as writing on notes, mobile phones or computers that could be seen by others.
- Customer MUST change the password periodically
- Hana Bank employees will never ask for any customer information related with userID and password. Please be careful for any false notifications.
- Customer will not held Hana Bank responsible for any legal accusations caused by stolen userID and/or password, also Customer's negligence.